Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ring Tones

People really should consider what type of ring tone that they have on their phone. I can't count the number of times some one has had their phone ring at the most inappropriate times with some of the funniest ring tones.

Examples:
1. In middle of chest compressions, we hear the song Ex-Girlfriend coming from the patients phone. His cause of death = shot by ex-girlfriend

2. In the middle of retrieving a "lost Tampon" woman's phone rings, Her ring tone "Hello in here, get me out, answer me, help it is dark in here." --- I could not help but laugh

3. My favorite to date, I all the sudden I hear a song, "Dear penis I don't like you anymore, you used to stare at me in the morning while i shave, now all you do is look down at the floor, It use to be me, you, a paper towel and a magazine was all we needed to get by," At this point and time, my tech was putting a Foley in the patient

So please be aware that your phone will ring at the most inopportune time, and I as your nurse, will attempt not to laugh my butt off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment